Our website contains links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Zale Corporation of the contents on these third-party websites. Zale Corporation is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content of materials on these third-party websites, or their accuracy or completeness. These third-party websites may also contain opinions and viewpoints of third parties that are not the opinions or viewpoints of Zale Corporation. If you decide to leave the Zale Corporation website and access these third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
This website contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance, objectives and expectations regarding our merchandising and marketing strategies, store renovation, remodeling and expansion, inventory performance, capital expenditures, liquidity, development of our management information systems and e-commerce sites, productivity and profitability, which are based on management's beliefs as well as assumptions made by and data currently available to management.
We often will use words like "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions to identify these forward-looking statements, but some of these statements may use other phrasing. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and a variety of factors could cause the Company's actual results to differ materially from those anticipated or expected in these forward-looking statements.
The following list, which is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of risks and uncertainties affecting the Company, summarizes several factors that could cause the Company's actual results to differ from those anticipated or expected in these forward-looking statements:
- That low or negative growth in the economy or in the financial markets will occur and reduce discretionary spending on goods that are, or are perceived to be, "luxuries."
- That strong competitive responses may impact the Company's efforts to leverage its brand power with its marketing, merchandising and promotional efforts.
- That seasonality of the retail jewelry business or downturns in consumer spending may adversely affect the Company's results.
- That the Company may not be able to continue to manage its inventory and product supply effectively to respond to consumer demand.
- That the Company may not be able to integrate acquisitions into its existing operations or that new acquisition and alliance opportunities that enhance shareholder value may not be available on terms acceptable to the Company.
- That the efforts to redefine the strategic role of each brand may not be successful.
- That litigation may have an adverse effect on the financial results or reputation of the Company.
- That alternate sources of merchandise supply may not be available on favorable terms to the Company during the three-month period leading up to the Christmas season.
- That key personnel who have been hired or retained by the Company may depart.
- That any disruption in the Company's private label credit card arrangement may adversely affect the Company's ability to provide consumer credit.
- That changes in government or regulatory requirements may increase the Company's cost of operations.
- The Company disclaims any obligation to update or revise publicly or otherwise any forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events, new information or future circumstances.
Information and Press Releases
This website contains information press releases and from time to time conference calls and presentations about Zale Corporation. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, it may no longer be accurate or complete today, and Zale Corporation disclaims any duty or obligation to update this information or press releases, conference calls and presentations. Information about companies other than Zale Corporation contained in the press release or otherwise should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by Zale Corporation.
You agree to indemnify and hold Zale Corporation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website or breach of this Agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Limitation or Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
The contents of the website are copyrighted materials owned by TXDC, LP ("TXDC"), an affiliate of and used under license by Zale Corporation or its content providers, and the organization and display of the website as a whole is a collective work owned by Zale Corporation. The website is provided for your personal, non-commercial use. Reproduction, distribution or storage of the website or materials retrieved from the website are subject to international copyright laws. Zale Corporation does not grant any express or implied right under any patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets.
No Offers of Securities
This website and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and no such information shall be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities law filings.
Any selected articles provided on this website are for informational purposes only. We have not confirmed their accuracy or completeness, nor have they been updated by us or their authors since their respective dates to reflect any subsequent developments. The views and opinions expressed by the authors of these articles, as well as quotes or information in the articles from parties other than Zale Corporation or its employees, do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Zale Corporation and should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by Zale Corporation.
Zales, Zales Jewelers, Zales the Diamond Store, Zales the Online Diamond Store, Brilliant Buy, Gordon's Jewelers, The Princessa, Exclusively Ours!, Peoples Jewellers, Peoples the Diamond Store, Mappins Jewellers, Piercing Pagoda, Plumb Gold, Silver & Gold Connection, Diamond Isle, Piercing Pagoda Too, Gold Company, and Zale Corporation logo are trademarks or service marks of TXDC. TXDC reserves all of its rights with regard to those marks and any other TXDC trademarks or service marks appearing herein, that may not be used without authorization from Zale Corporation. This website also contains trade names and trademarks of other companies that are the property of their respective owners.
Zale Corporation reserves the right to change and amend the terms and conditions of use hereof at any time.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Zale Corporation and governs your use of the website, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements between you and Zale Corporation. This Agreement and the relationship between you and Zale Corporation shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Zale Corporation agree to submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the City of Irving/Dallas, Texas. The failure of Zale Corporation to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the website or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. The language of this Agreement shall be construed as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. To the extent that anything in or associated with the website is in conflict with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence.