From helping our employees stay healthy, to saving for the future, making life easier, our benefits package delivers. Upon hire, you'll receive an enrolment package with all the details, including eligibility and coverage for your dependents. The majority of our benefits are available to eligible regular, full-time employees.
Eligible members of the Zale family can elect to participate in the following Plans.
- Life Insurance
- Business Travel
TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF
Zale offers you time off to rest or heal, during which you'll have valuable financial protection.
- Sick pay
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan- RRSP
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
ZALE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
To help make life a little easier, we offer these additional benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Our free and confidential EAP, available to all employees and household family members, provides support for solving problems and getting advice or finding resources anytime 24/7. EAP provides assistance through trained advocates and referrals to additional services on a large variety of life issues.
- Weight Watchers: Our subsidized program provides assistance to employees to lose weight.
- Smoking Cessation: Zale Corporation has partnered with the American Cancer Society and Alere® Wellbeing to offer a subsidized smoking cessation program for employees and spouses.
- Merchandise discount: We're proud of our products - and hope you will be, too. To show our gratitude for your hard work when you're a Zale employee, we offer discounts off the retail price on certain merchandise at all our stores and e-commerce sites.
- Service awards: We like to recognize a job well done by shining a light on our star performers. We honor our employee contributions for every 5 years of service and provide field-specific awards.
- Voluntary Benefits: Zale Corporation has partnered with Marsh U.S. Consumer, a service of Seabury & Smith, Inc., to offer our employees valuable discounts and services for Voluntary Benefits through the Zale Employee Perkz program. All programs and services offered through Zale Perkz are strictly voluntary, allowing you to choose only the options that best meet the needs of you and your family.
- Ford Motor Company Partner Recognition Program: Exciting program which offers Zale employees the opportunity to purchase or lease vehicles at Ford Motor Company's X Plan pricing.
ZALE DISASTER RELIEF FUND
Since 1995, Zale Corporation has assisted employees who have dealt with a serious illness or injury or had to recover from catastrophic weather or fire damage to their home. During the year, the company hosts fund-raisers at the Store Support Center to collect funds in support of the Zale Disaster Relief Fund as a way to lend a hand to our fellow employees in times of need.