UNITED STATES BENEFITS
From helping our employees stay healthy, to saving for the future, and making life easier, our benefits package delivers. Upon hire, you'll receive an enrollment package with all the details, including eligibility and coverage for you and your dependents. The majority of our benefits are available to regular, full-time employees averaging 30 or more hours per week.
Eligible members of the Zale family can elect to participate in the following plans.
- Life Insurance
- Business Travel
TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF
Zale offers you time off to rest or heal, during which you'll have valuable financial protection.
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
From saving money on everyday health and childcare costs to setting aside dollars for your future, Zale helps you keep more money in your pocket.
- Savings and Investment Plan (401(k))
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
ZALE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
To help make life a little easier, we offer these additional benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Our free and confidential EAP, available to all employees and household family members, provides support for solving problems and getting advice or finding resources anytime 24/7. EAP provides assistance through trained advocates and referrals to additional services on a large variety of life issues.
- Weight Watchers: Our subsidized program provides assistance to employees to lose weight.
- Smoking Cessation: Zale Corporation has partnered with the American Cancer Society and Alere® Wellbeing to offer a subsidized smoking cessation program for employees and spouses.
- Merchandise discount: We're proud of our products - and hope you will be, too. To show our gratitude for your hard work when you're a Zale employee, we offer discounts off the retail price on certain merchandise at all our stores and e-commerce sites.
- Credit Union: As part of Zale for more than 50 years, the Las Colinas Credit Union offers free checking, low loan rates, access to a network of ATMs, many savings options and much more to Zale employees and their family members.
- Service awards: We like to recognize a job well done by shining a light on our star performers. We honor our employee contributions for every 5 years of service and provide field-specific awards.
- Voluntary Benefits: Zale Corporation has partnered with Marsh U.S. Consumer, a service of Seabury & Smith, Inc. to offer our employees valuable discounts and services for Voluntary Benefits through the Zale Employee Perkz program. All programs and services offered through Zale Perkz are strictly voluntary, allowing you to choose only the options that best meet the needs of you and your family.
- Ford Motor Company Partner Recognition Program: Exciting program which offers Zale employees the opportunity to purchase or lease vehicles at Ford Motor Company's X Plan pricing (excludes Puerto Rico).
ZALE DISASTER RELIEF FUND
Since 1995, Zale Corporation has assisted employees who have dealt with a serious illness or injury or had to recover from catastrophic weather or fire damage to their home. During the year, the company hosts fund-raisers at the Store Support Center to collect funds in support of the Zale Disaster Relief Fund as a way to lend a hand to our fellow employees in times of need.